Thursday, February 6, 2014

Melbourne heatwave continues ...

35-36-40-24 ..  that's the peak temperature for the next 4 days !

Buchan Caves
Frankly, I have had enough of this heatwave ! I can't wait for Summer to end and the cool of Autumn to come. Melbourne fall is my favorite season by far. I love the cool crisp weather and the lovely orange-red of the leaves. 

First, I have to get past this stinking hot weather. If you hate weather like this, one place to hide from the heat  would be the beautiful Buchan caves in eastern Victoria. It is very near the lovely beach town of Lakes Entrance - one of my favorite weekend escapes.

Stay cool my friends !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or needless advertising please. Please add value, ask a sincere question or provide constructive feedback and your comment will be posted.

Thanks in advance for your little contribution to this site. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...