Friday, August 23, 2013

Return of the Prodigal Son

Hi all,


It's been a loooooooong while since my last post on Melbourne Ahoy ... almost 2 years to be exact !

I won't bore you with excuses but I've simply been caught up with work and family. Not to mention a significant dash of procastination and laziness. :(

Anyway, a few days ago - for unknown reasons - I decided to give this old site a visit. And boy was I shocked !

In the 2 years of complete inactivity with no new postings or updates, this blog has somehow garnered .. wait for it ... 25,000 hits ! WOW !! :O

And for a site with a bunch of old articles, I am still getting about 50 visits a day now. Not bad at all !

All I can say is that I am so very touched and flattered at the same time.

This has truly strengthened my belief that there are many people out there that I can help with my personal experiences and my knowledge of Moving to Melbourne.

So ..

Freshly inspired, I will now resolve to provide more regular contributions to this blog !

Again, please let me know if you have any topics that you would like me to cover. Remember, this blog is not for me but for you who are moving to Melbourne.

I'M BAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKK !

Your humblest blogger,
Melbourne Ahoy




0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or needless advertising please. Please add value, ask a sincere question or provide constructive feedback and your comment will be posted.

Thanks in advance for your little contribution to this site. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...