Tuesday, October 4, 2011

500 visitors and counting!


Melbourne Ahoy! 

This humble blog just had its’ 500th visitor! 


I am really proud of this small achievement especially considering that this is a very niche blog and its only been up for a short while. Not to mention, I have not done much promotion at all!

I would like to thank everyone who has visited this blog and I sincerely hope that I have managed to be of some help to you! :)

And if you are visiting for the first time, this is what this blog is all about. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or needless advertising please. Please add value, ask a sincere question or provide constructive feedback and your comment will be posted.

Thanks in advance for your little contribution to this site. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...